Whiskey Blues Music – Best Of Slow Blues Rock Ballads – Top 100 Best Blues Songs Of All Time
Are you looking for some great blues musics to relax? Look no further! In this playlist you will find the best blues tracks. It would be ideal to relax after a long day.
Whether you’re new to the blues or a longtime fan, this playlist has something for you. You’ll hear the best and most relaxing blues tunes, perfect for unwinding after a hard day. With music like this, it’s sure to put your mind at ease!
01. Mike Griffin – The Blues Ain’t Never Gonna Die
02. Cold Hearted Woman – Chris Bell & 100%Blues
03. Rhythm X Revival – The Beast
04. Albert Cummings – Lonely Bed
05. Blues Cousins – The Shadow
06. Danielle Nicole & The Nortons – Married To The Blues
07. Chris Bell – Cold-Hearted Woman
08. Brandon Lane – Trouble
09. Blues Underground – It’s Been So Long
10. 12 Bar Junkies – Have You Ever Loved A Woman
11. Mighty Mo Rodgers – Picasso Blue
12. Aynsley Lister – Need Her So Bad
13. Lara Price – Crazy
14. Pete Gage – Blues Has Got Me
15. Blue Stew – Bringing Home The Blues
For the purpose of serving fans and audiences who love blues jazz, we have produced these collections. All songs on our channel are found on the Blues Jazz channel. Please support the talented but little-known blues jazz artists who make these amazing tracks, as well as supporting Blues Jazz and us.
©️ Blues Jazz on Youtube: /@bluesjazz1
©️ Blues Jazz Playlist: https://bit.ly/3YskQee
If there are any problems in copyright, please contact us via email:
Thanks for watching!
◢Please Share this mix on Social sites (Facebook, Google +, Twitter etc.) so that more person could listen it!
????Everyone likes, subscribe and press the notification bell to support us!
#jazzblues #whiskeyblues #jazz